hmmm...

Not gonna lie, this blog is deep like a well, so just keep scrolling down :)

Thanks to my rad hubby I can officially say I am a stay-at-home mom (I've been an art teacher for 8 years, but made the leap to s-a-h-m) and I can't tell you how exciting that is to me...but I guess I'm sort of going to try. Through this blog.

I'm probably too sarcastic, too sensitive, too untidy, too honest, and I tend to tell people more than they care to know---conciseness is perhaps not my strong suit. The fact that I now have two blogs might also mean I'm a bit too narcissistic.

And in case you were wondering, my name is Brooke.

Followers

Friday, July 23, 2010

Why get dressed when pajamas will suffice?

Here's one of my super-comfy, kid-friendly, yet stylish pieces of wrist-wear for mamas who need to add a little sumpin-sumpin to their jeans and t-shirt uniform. (This is what I was referring to in my profile nutshell when I mentioned my inability to be concise....because, let's be honest, this is a bracelet. It's a sweet bracelet.) Check it out over at Etsy :)













If you are also a stay-at-home parent, I wonder, how many days do you not get out of your pajamas? I'm brand new to this world, and I'm afraid what with having an online shop and being with someone who wouldn't mind being naked all day (my 18 month-old) that my motivation to change into clothes is going to dwindle to nearly nothing.

**I just added a description of myself to my brand new Twitter account (this interweb is really something, huh?) and it took 7 tries to get my description concise enough. 7 times of being told I made an error for saying too much. Ay.

No comments:

Post a Comment