hmmm...

Not gonna lie, this blog is deep like a well, so just keep scrolling down :)

Thanks to my rad hubby I can officially say I am a stay-at-home mom (I've been an art teacher for 8 years, but made the leap to s-a-h-m) and I can't tell you how exciting that is to me...but I guess I'm sort of going to try. Through this blog.

I'm probably too sarcastic, too sensitive, too untidy, too honest, and I tend to tell people more than they care to know---conciseness is perhaps not my strong suit. The fact that I now have two blogs might also mean I'm a bit too narcissistic.

And in case you were wondering, my name is Brooke.

Followers

Friday, August 20, 2010

Time to celebrate. And take some pain killers.

After a good decade of putting it off, I finally got my wisdom teeth removed. There were three. Which I think is strange. I may write more about this experience once I feel a little more like myself and a little less like I had my jaw clamped onto the edge of a cliff hanging on for dear life for 12 hours.

The reason I'm posting is because despite my swollen face and neck, is because I'm so excited to announce I just made my TENTH sale on Etsy this afternoon!!! For some reason 10 feels like a milestone, what with it being double digits and all. Not only that, it was one of my favorite tables that I've had in the shop since I opened it in March. So before long that little table will make the move from Colorado to New York City!

No comments:

Post a Comment